Videos, audio recordings and transcripts of my lectures and panels:
- San Marco: the Dominican Monastery at the Heart of Renaissance Florence, lecture for the Lumen Christi Institute
- The Inquisition, What Really Happened, with Ada Palmer, Hannah Marcus and Daniele Macuglia, at the Lumen Christi Institute
- Recording of two conference papers: Maria Vaccarella’s paper on the medical education manga Epilepsie? Bleib cool!, and Ada Palmer’s paper on the Heroism of Doctors in the works of Osamu Tezuka, recorded at the the Graphic Medicine conference, London, School of Advanced Studies, podcast ed. Alex Fitch, Panel Borders, June 23, 2011
- Notes from The Future of Government, written up by William Hertling, recording a panel at Worldcon (Sasquan) including Karl Schroeder , Charles Stross, Joe Haldeman, Bradford Lyau and Ada Palmer
- Romance and Flencing at Boskone, Max Gladstone, discussing our panel on romance in genre with Debra Doyle & Chris Jackson, February 18, 2015
- Which 21st Century Comics will be Remembered in 50 Years, written up by Ada Palmer, from a panel at Worldcon (Loncon) including Maura McHugh, David Baillie, Hannah Berry, John Anderson, Adam Rakunas and Ada Palmer
- Smithsonian Freer/Sackler Galleries Osamu Tezuka Event, with Ada Palmer, Helen McCarthy, Natsu Onoda Power, and Fredrick Schodt, December 2009 (essays by all panelists available through website).