Here you will find information about my works and activities, samples of my writing and music, links to publications and blog pieces, teaching resources, my curriculum vitae, my forthcoming schedule of public presentations and concerts, and other useful information. The site is subdivided by my different areas of activity, but you can also find combined information under the “publications” tab.
Schedule of Upcoming Public Appearances:
- Academic Conferences:
- Renaissance Soceity of America Conference (New York City), March 27-29. Presenting a paper entitled: “Weak Empiricism and Provisional Belief: the influence of Lucretius and Epicurean Skepticism on Montaigne, Gassendi, Mersenne and Scientific Thought.”
- Conventions and Concerts:
- Vericon (Cambridge, MA), March 21-23. Concert (Sassafrass), helping with Charity Auction.
- Anime Boston (Boston, MA), March 21-23. Staffing and hosting events.
- Balticon (Baltimore MD), May 23-26. Panels, probably no concert.
- Loncon (Worldcon London), August 14-18. Panels and concert (Sassafrass: Trickster & King).