Here you will find information about my works and activities, samples of my writing and music, links to publications and blog pieces, my curriculum vitae, my forthcoming schedule of teaching, public presentations and concerts, and other useful information. The site is subdivided by my different areas of activity, but you can find combined information under the “publications” tab.
Upcoming Public Appearances:
- Academic Conferences:
- Weissbourd Text Seminar (University of Chicago Society of Fellows): Pre-circulated paper, “How Forgeries and Spuria Still Shape Our Modern Classical Canon, Examined Through the Renaissance Revival and Early Print History of Classical (and not-so-Classical) Stoicism.” (Chicago, Classics 110, 4:30 PM).
- Transformations of Antiquity Workshop (Berlin) December 2-3, 2014.
- Beyond Reception: Renaissance Humanism and the Transformation of Classical Antiquity (Berlin), March 23-24, 2015.
- Renaissance Society of America Conference (Berlin), March 27-29, 2015.
- Conventions and Concerts:
- Fall Quarter 2014:
- European Civilization I
- Spring Quarter 2015:
- Italian Renaissance
- Renaissance Humanism (graduate course with hands-on rare books work, open to undergraduates upon request)